I was nominated for this blog award a about a month ago. However I have been terrible with writing lately. We have so many things happening in life right now. Hoping that things calm down soon. So without further ado..
Here Are The Rules
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (Thank you and congrats to Okoto!)
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
Answer the questions from the nominator.
Nominate 10-20 people.
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
Share a link to your best post(s).
I would like to start off this blog by saying Thank you to Abbey Co. for nominating me for this award. Being that I am a newbie at the blogging game this is extremely flattering. I would also like to Congratulate and thank Okoto (the creator of this award).
A Little About Me
- I am a wife and mommy. Although my daughter just turned one I still feel like I am new to parenting because each day is a new adventure. I absolutely love being a mom. The one aspect that I love most about being a mom is being able to see life through my daughters eyes. Her excitement inspires me to be a better person and grow with her as an amazing mama.
- If you follow me on Instagram you well know that I am an avid coffee drinker. Borderline addict! lol I blame it on my mama.
- I am obsessed with Fixer Upper. Every time I watch that show I become inspired by something that Joanna Gaines does… You can say that she’s an upgraded version of Martha Stewart. She’s pretty amazing! If I ever met her my first sentence would be “Teach me your ways!”
- What country are you blogging from, and have you lived in any others?
I am currently blogging from the United States of America, no I have not lived anywhere else other than here.
- What is your favorite time of year and why?
My favorite time of year would have to be fall. I absolutely love fall because of the change in the colors of the trees, leaves falling, pumpkin spice late, and of course my birthday!
- What is your newest hobby?
I wouldn’t say that blogging is no where near a hobby for me because it is a passion that I have always wanted to commence but never had the strength to put myself out there. Being a mom has made me into a fearless human that lives life to the fullest without regret!
- What is the best restaurant you have ever ate at?
Oh gosh, this is a very hard question for me to answer as I am a foodie at heart and I have so many places that I have absolutely fell in love with over the years. Each place leaving a unique mark. So.. I will name a few: Casa Blanca Mexican Restaurant, Hacienda Heights, Ca, Mastros Steakhouse in Beverly Hills, Ca, Elliotts Oyster House, Seattle, Wa, and Velvet Taco, Dallas, Tx.
- What is the next trip you have scheduled? Where are you going and why?
The next trip that I have scheduled will be to California, where my daughter and I will be staying with family until my husband meets us for our next move (military life). Then we will settle into our new home in the Pacific Northwest.
My Best Posts:
4. Meg O
5. Emily Dawn
6. Jacki Bilon
8. Kate Sommer
My Questions for you:
- What is the best aspect that you have learned through blogging?
- If you could travel to anywhere in the world tomorrow where would you go?
- What advise can you give other bloggers?
- What is something about yourself that is interesting?
- Where is the best place that you have visited and why?
I hope you enjoyed reading this one! Happy Blogging! Until next time…
Xoxo Real Unicorn Mom